Facebook has a feature that allows existing Facebook users to suggest Friends on Facebook. Facebook sometimes also suggests friends based on the people you have on your list and suggest friends of your friends. However, you should know that these suggestions are merely tips and these tips do not imply Facebook actually send friends’ request to those listed in the suggestion.
You can easily suggest friends on Facebook. Today we will be showing you how to suggest friends on Facebook, and how to suggest friends to Facebook groups.
How to Suggest Friends on Desktop
These steps below used to be the way you could suggest a friend on the desktop version of Facebook.
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to the profile of the person you would like to suggest friends to.
- Hover over the “Friends” button on the person’s page.
- Choose “Suggest Friends…“.
How to Suggest a Friend on Facebook
Suggesting friends is absolutely easy in groups when you are the admin of the group page you can easily suggest friends or the group to users but for those not privilege to belong to a group page as the admin, you can still share the page and also suggest it to those that have access to your profile, and see your posts, pictures and comments on their information feeds.
Also See: How to Unfriend a Facebook friend – Remove Facebook Friends
Steps to suggest Friends for Group Admins
- If you own a page on Facebook, follow the steps listed below to easily suggest to friends
- Initially visit your Facebook account and navigate directly to the web page you intend to share.
- Click on the “Suggest to friends” button, this can be found on the top right angle of the web page.
- Choose the friends you wish to send out the page suggestion to, you can select multiple friends, after that click the “Share” button.
Steps to suggest Friends if you Do Not Own Web page
If you are just a member of the Facebook page or has other privileges asides from an admin, follow these steps to suggest to friends:
Read Also: How to Change your Name on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account and navigate to the web page you intend to share.
- Click on the “Share” link, this will be at the bottom left margin of the web page.
- You have the choice to include a message to the suggestion in the field provided, so type a catching message to your close friends.
- Click the “Share” button to upload the web page suggestion and also your message to your Facebook wall
Note: When suggesting a web page in your post or timeline, if you wish to call the attention of some particular users, tag them in the message by typing the “@” icon, and start typing the letters of their name and select the user from the list of names that shows up in the intellisense autosuggest.